I am part of the "Oh-Sew-Kat Doll Clothes Blog Tour" hosted by "Seams Sew Lo". This is my first time on a tour and my first time sewing a Oh-Sew-Kat pattern. And all I can say is "WOW"! I love her patterns
I chose the "Bloomer Buddies" pattern. My "old" gal needed some new summer clothes. (She is an 18" gal)
After I downloaded it I saw that there were 42 pages! I wondered why. Then I read the pattern. She gives the best instructions! So full of details and actual pictures! WOW!
What I really loved was the check off list of instructions that can be printed instead of the whole pattern. Great idea!
So I dug in my special box of fabric for doll clothes (you know the one full of fabric pieces that you just can't part with) and came up with the cute cherry fabric. Cut it out and started sewing.
In less than an hour I was finished. Here is my old girl modeling the dress:
Well, I couldn't just stop there....I made the top and bloomers next. Again, in less than an hour another outfit is finished.
I made mine quite simple. But, there are many embellishments that can be added easily. Included in the pattern are many pictures and ideas for ways to make it your own.
I can't wait to make more!
Join in on the fun and look at all the creations. Don't forget to enter for the Giveaway.
We are so excited about the Oh Sew Kat Doll Clothes Blog tour hosted by Seams Sew Lo! Please check out all the wonderful blogs on this tour below:
- January 15th: Seams Sew Lo (Intro)
- January 16th: Seams Sew Lo
- January 17th: Kathy's Kwilts and More
- January 18th: Sew Haute Blog
- January 19th: Seams Like Style
- January 22nd: Elli & Nels
- January 23rd: Quilts by Joanne
- January 24th: Granma Texas Sews
- January 25th: Stitched by Jennie
- January 26th: Sewing with D
- January 29th: Our Play Place
- January 30th: Cross Stitches Custom Clothing
- January 31st: Hazelnut Handmade
- February 1st: Dear Daydream Do not forget to enter the Giveaway!!! a Rafflecopter giveaway